Bucket List – The BIG To-Do’s
Why share my bucket list?
I thought it was a cool idea because, in essence, you can get to know a little bit about me here and decide if we’re the right fit to work together. A bucket list includes goals, dreams and life experiences which, when shared especially, creates a vision into the soul.
Also, I’m a big believer that putting things in writing brings them to life. It helps to visualize the path to follow and, frankly, putting it out there holds me accountable.
Please check back from time to time. You never know what changes there’ll be!
- Take a Viking River Cruise down the Danube. (A byproduct of watching Masterpiece Theater)
- Spend a night on a sailboat. ( With an experienced sailor so I can actually sleep.)
- Buy the apartment I am renting. (Yes, I do believe in what I sell.)
- Go to Paris again.
- Brush up on my French. (Hopefully while eating croissants and drinking Pinot Noir on the Left Bank.)
- Clean out my attic.
- Learn to play the piano.
- Take my grandchildren to Disney. (Don’t tell anyone that I would go alone anyway.)
- Take a Total Immersion swimming workshop. (I always ask myself why I even attempt triathlons when I’m waist-deep before a race.)
- Return to the Christmas markets in Salzburg, Innsbruck, and Munich.
- Visit Prague. (I never seem to make it east of Budapest.)
- Take my friend, Su, up on her offer to accompany me on a brief tour of Asia.
- While on that tour, walk the Great Wall.
- Go skiing again next winter.
Attitude of Gratitude
I got to thinking about goals and began to feel something was missing. Though important to examine which road to take and where we’d like to end up, the starting point is just as vital. Balancing wants, needs, desires while taking into account all that is already there begins with gratitude. It helps measure how far we’ve come and what’s still on the horizon.
So, there you have it. You have a bit more insight into my goals and dreams.
I’d love to know what your goals are!